Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Is it October Already?!

What a month! Mark went to Atlanta, I went to New York, Dennis & Kathy came to visit then my parents watched Gracie while we went to Las Vegas with Nora & Al!  Whew! Gracie is now crawling all over the place and climbing up on to everything! 


Mark went to Atlanta for the BSU/UGA Game.  Gracie & I cheered on the Broncos from home.

We had a great weekend at my Aunt Maureen & Uncle Mike's home in Michigan.   Here, Gracie is wearing my favorite beach outfit...long pants & long sleeves!

Thanks Grantie Maureen for a fun weekend!

Dennis & Kathy came for a visit - here is Gracie grabbing a quick handful of icing while Papa wasn't looking.

Happy 102nd Birthday to Oldemore (Great Grandma in Danish)

Time to lower the crib....

Look who likes solids now!  Do you recognize Gracie under all that baby food?

No comments:

Post a Comment