Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where have the Chi-town Mogy’s been??


2012 has been an incredible year already!  Just after Gracie turned one (hard to believe) Mark got a new job with Hyatt (hello Hyatt perks!) and I got a promotion at my job.  Just when we thought we couldn’t get any luckier we found out that our family will soon be a family of four!  Yep, we are expecting our next Mogy around September 25th (which will be Mark’s Grandmother’s 103rd Birthday).  Gracie is excited to be a big sister….so we think!  We also went to visit Nora & Al in New York for a quick weekend (Thank you Mom & Dad for babysitting), my sister & I went to LA to visit my Brother for a fun siblings weekend and then we got to go to Palm Springs again in April to see the Idaho Mogys! 

This year has been a wild ride and so fun already – just wait till September!

Here are some photos to recap the first four months of the year….

No comments:

Post a Comment