Saturday, February 9, 2013

Noreen hosted another great Thanksgiving.  She even let her son-in-laws fry up a turkey in her backyard.  It’s was Al’s first time and I think it’s safe to say, he’s now hooked.  He might choose a different apron next time, but he loved the end result.  Thanks for the help Al. 
Gobble gobble Bridget.

Bridget’s Grandmothers can’t get enough of her. 


I guess Grace misses her jungle.  She tries to seek in there every time we put Bridget in there.   
 
Why doesn’t everyone eat cupcakes like this?  It reminds me of  the scene from the Christmas Story. 
 

Tea Party!  Everyone there:  Abbey Kadabby, Tehgee, and Mok-a-mok. 
 

Erin’s friend’s 4-year-old son, Eddy, couldn’t get enough of Grace.  He even showed her how to do the Gangnam style dance. They got out of sight for a moment behind a table and I found the two of them standing a little too close to each other for my tastes.  However, to my surprise Grace had her finger up Eddie’s nose.  I’m not sure what you call that.  It’s not first base, but I guess it’s close.    


This was by far Gracie's favorite part of the Children's museum.  She could have spent hours at the miniature grocery store.  




No comments:

Post a Comment