Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thank you Naunie and Nora!



My mom stayed with us for 4-nights on the couch after Bridget was born and she was a Godsend.  She took the night shift so Erin and I could get a little more sleep.  When she wasn’t helping with Bridget, she started her own little projects around the house.  She cleaned our sliding glass door gutters and she really got after defrosting and cleaning out the freezer.  Thanks a ton Mom for all your help.


Papa lays eyes on his latest Grandchild.  Bridget was in good hands.

Naunie and Papa and their Grandchildren and me


Grace loves Dad’s La-Z-Boy and will even push me out of it when I’m sitting it.


Grace loves to shower her little sister with kisses.  So far, she’s been a great big sister.  She wakes up every morning and asks for Bridget.  After I get her out of her crib, she runs straight for Bridget’s crib to say good morning.

The day my parents left, Nora came into town and slept on our couch for a couple of nights.  She was tremendously helpful.  Thanks Nora.  On a side note, Nora stared in a children’s video earlier this year and is currently the lead in a sitcom pilot that hasn’t been aired yet.  Grace is learning the ropes on how to be celebrity.  Lesson #1 – celebrities always wear their sunglasses indoors.  See below.


Bridget and Grace got a nice visit from their cousins (from left to right – Mary Cate, Joey, Bridget, and Grace).


Bridget’s first bath!  Unfortunately, our new camera brings out the hair on my arms a little too much.  I’m sure my brother will have a great gorilla joke for me after he sees this picture.  Bridget wasn't thrilled with the whole bathing process.   Grace was the same way.


One of my vendors at Hyatt is called HotSOS and their logo is a Chili pepper and they sent me this great outfit for Bridget.  She was passed out, but mom and dad thought it was pretty cute.  I sent the picture to the vendor and Bridget is now on their Facebook page.


Bring it on Jacksonville Jaguars!  The Jags didn’t stand a chance against the Bears with their #1 cheerleader cheering them on.    The Bears produced beating the Jags 41 to 3.


Who else likes to color?


My two passed out ladies.


Tea Time!  Grace loves her tea time set and she’s very good about ensuring everyone gets a tea cup.  If you look closely, even Bridget got one (on top of her head).


The girls had a good time with Grandma and GiGi.


It only took 20-months, but I now have Grace pulling my finger.  Afterwards she points at my nupsie and says toots, toots.  Yes, I am a proud father.  Next up in my white trash book of tricks is to teach Grace how to get me a beer out of the fridge.  Ah, the joy of having children.




No comments:

Post a Comment